Monday, March 14, 2011

The Lord has his reasons

Last week I went in for my 11 week ultrasound to determine exactly how far along we are and check the baby's heartbeat. They were unable to find a heartbeat and the measurements weren't adding up right. So, they scheduled us for another ultrasound for one week later. Unfortunately, we didn't make it that long. I had to go in to the OB/GYN today for an emergency ultrasound. Turns out we were pregnant with twins but had a missed miscarriage. The babies passed about six weeks ago.

As hard as this is to deal with, we are just thankful for the love and support of our families and our ward family. We understand that the Lord has his reasons, and that everything will work out in the end. We were able to receive a beautiful priesthood blessing this evening, and despite the physical pain I am dealing with, feel amazingly at peace.

I am so thankful for the gospel and its influence on our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment